We live in an age of information and as such, we have to keep our ear on the ground with regards to current topics and trends. Our goals would be:
- To ensure information reaches the ears that need to hear
- To be current on available research that should be shared
- To create a platform of shared and creative interest
- To provide practical application to theory
- To discuss case studies that may be helpful to the viewer.
As topics of interest arise, we might host a guest speaker or arrange a webinar on a topic that we have researched for current information.
The categories will vary from child development to parenting information to professional intervention on a variety of topics, including:
- Different diagnostic categories
- Hot topics such as “screen time”, etc.
- Intervention techniques
- Assessment of individual profiles
- Practical parenting ideas
We would like to know if you have a specific topic that would interest you. Please contact [email protected] with your thoughts and ideas.