We have been mentoring colleagues, practitioners, therapists, teachers across the globe for many years. Contact us for one of the following options:
- A 1x only case discussion within the realm of our information topics available on this website
- A series of 3 or 6 sessions on a specific topic for individual support in an area of need.
- Clinicians could also provide sessions on video and forward this to us. This video would be reviewed through an editing format with a review of the clinical situation and returned to the clinician for learning. This has been a favored practice over the years and enables clinicians to review it at their own leisure multiple times with the possibility of sharing it with others. An agreement would be signed that would discourage any public viewing of private information via any form of internet or social media platform. Video reviews would also include reviewing information from questionnaires as well as prior reports over the past 2 years.
A confidentiality agreement would be required Sessions would be individualized according to the need of the professional. Individual sessions would not be recorded.
Our aim is not to “know everything”, but to discover shared meaning together that would assist the clinician in clinical practice and support / enhance the learning curve
If you have a group that is interested in regularly scheduled mentoring sessions, contact [email protected].
- Groups would be no larger than 6 clinicians/ practitioners/therapists
- Have to commit to meeting for 7 weeks 1x per week for 90 minutes
- Operated on a first come, first serve entry to the group
- Participants must be prepared to discuss their own clinical cases.
- Cases would be presented in an informal setting, though with client permission through a signed consent form
- Sessions would not be recorded.
- A confidentiality agreement would be required.